Please correct the following details and click Sign in.
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT
Vascular Technology
PAEasy® is the best study aid for the PANCE® and PANRE®

With more than 600 questions, customizable features, and expert authorship, PAEasy is your most effective weapon in preparing for certification and recertification.

Main Description

CERTIFICATION

The Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination (PANCE) is a 360-question, multiple-choice exam, designed to assess general medical and surgical knowledge. PANCE is administered by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) to graduates of accredited PA programs. For more information, see www.nccpa.net/Pance.aspx.

RECERTIFICATION

Every 6-years, physician assistants must pass the Physician Assistant National Recertifying Examination (PANRE). PANRE is a 300-question, multiple-choice exam with 60% of the same content as PANCE; the remaining 40% can be directed toward one of three areas:
  • Adult medicine
  • Surgery
  • Primary care
PANRE is administered by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA). For more information,
see http://www.nccpa.net/Panre.
Register for a Free Practice Exam